Product formulation is the understanding of how materials behave and interact to provide enhanced properties, improved processing and delivery of an active ingredient in a convenient and useable form.
Although specific approaches can vary, most companies that repeatedly deliver successful products to market share certain strategies. Below are best practices:
- Start with your users’ need and frustrations in mind
- Use market research and your own users’ feedback (Do not innovate in a vacuum)
- Communicate regularly, share knowledge and insights
- Validate your product concepts as soon in the process as possible. For some products, this might include a “soft launch” in which you test the product with a small group of early adopters, before a full-scale market release
- Set realistic development timelines
The innovative science we put into our products ensures that the active ingredients are evenly dispersed, the formulation is suited to the customers’ application and the shelf life is the best it can be! Utilize the 5 Best Practices for your CBD Product Development & Formulation Process for your next project.
Nano Hydrate offers excellent solutions for your product development and formulation ideas. Contact us today for a free consultation session!
Nano Hydrate is committed to providing its clients with the highest level of service and quality premium CBD products available on the market. If you are searching for a wholesale solution for your CBD products, Nano Hydrate is the perfect partner to provide you with the quickest, easiest, and most affordable way to introduce your brand into the booming CBD market.
5 Best Practices for your CBD Product Development & Formulation Process?